Formulize Summit - August 30 - Toronto
After three years of planning and waiting, Formulize users are finally coming together August 30 in Toronto. Come be part of it! Read more...
- Create any kind of database application
- 1 form, 10 forms, 100 forms, of all kinds
- Browse your data using a flexible search, sorting and reporting interface
- Import from, and export to Google Sheets, Excel...
- Join your forms together in whatever ways you need
- Control who can interact with which forms and which data
- Publish customized, searchable reports, to some or all of your users
- Do it all with your mouse, no programming required
- Connect third party tools directly to your database if necessary
- Embed Formulize in your website, or run it as a standalone application
- Runs on PHP and MySQL/MariaDB
- Completely free, and fully open source (GPL 2)